Touring Season is Fall to Spring
Due to Summer heat, our touring season is open from the Fall to the Spring.
CLICK HERE FOR DATES, TIMES & FEES
ALL tours include attractions listed on this page. Click here for SCHOOL or GROUP TOURS information.
- Learn"Where Milk Comes From"
- Learn the benefits of a FRESH GRASS diet
- Learn how Dakin Dairy practices sustainable farming
- Watch milk travel from the cow to the bottle
- Learn about Pasteurization, and how we make the different levels of fat in the milk
- "Taste the Difference" of truly fresh milk from cows that consume a diet rich in nutritious fresh grass
- Take a Hayride deeper into the farm concluded with a pig race and bottle feeding a calf
On Your Tour You Will:
After your tour you may choose to enjoy any or all of the attractions listed below.
Enjoy Our Oak Hammock Courtyard
When you are finished with your Farm Tour you may enjoy the following attractions in our oak hammock courtyard.
- "Old-Fashioned" Country Picnics: Enjoy our delicious Country Picnics under our 5-Acre Oak Hammock filled with good ole farm fun. BYOBlanket or use our picnic tables - CLICK HERE TO REVIEW OUR COMPLETE PICNIC MENU
- 7-Acre Maze: Get Lost in the Maze - every fall season - CLICK HERE FOR DATES, TIMES & FEES
- Cow Train: Little farmers will be thrilled to ride the cow train. We take you into the corn maze on it’s own path during Maze season. (Very Cool) - CLICK HERE FOR DATES, TIMES & FEES
- Jr. Hay Maze for the little ones
- Camp Fire Area: You can purchase Marshmallows and Hotdogs to roast at the campfire.
- Feed the goats & watch them race up the “goat walk.”
- Visit our Animal Barn and Hen House.
- Relax in our Courtyard Area under the oak hammock or swing on a tire swing.
- Swings & slides are nestled in the oak hammock for the little ones.
- Climb the Sand Mountain.
- Squeal at the pigs as they race at Squealer Field.
- Mooternity: If your timing is just right you might see a calf being born.
- Fossil Dig: Kids dig around and look for fossil shells & sharks teeth. See what's been excavated 20 miles from our farm.
Visit our Farm Market featuring Dakin Milk Products, local homemade ICE CREAM, HONEY from local bees, plus assorted items for gift baskets. Country Picnic's under our oak hammock is a must - CLICK HERE TO REVIEW OUR COMPLETE MENU