THE DAKIN DAIRY FARM CAFE
After enjoying your tour of our farms, slow down and relax in Pete’s Place @ Dakin Dairy. Who’s Pete, you may be asking. He was Jerry’s dad and one of the reasons we are all here at this particular farm, in one way or another. We thought that giving a nod to our history was a fantastic way to celebrate a great Father, Farmer and Floridian. You won’t find a better lunch in the area. Our expert staff create delicious meals that everyone in your family will love. First, you took the time to learn firsthand about our products’ process. Now, take the opportunity to try out our products first-hand and taste the Dakin dairy difference. Pete’s Place @ Dakin Dairy features lunch year-round, Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm & Saturdays from 9am – 2pm.
Our expert staff create our delicious meals using our own products. Don’t forget the sweet ending! We are proud to offer delicious, farm-fresh ice cream. Our ice cream will be the cherry on top of your day at the farm. These farm-fresh flavors are one of a kind. Taste the Dakin difference first hand and enjoy everything Pete’s Place @ Dakin Dairy has to offer.
FARM FRESH MEALS
Pete’s Place @ Dakin Dairy is the perfect place to stop and have a one of a kind meal. And our fresh products make all the difference in our meals.
Pete’s Place @ Dakin Dairy is the type of place you won’t forget anytime soon. Also, Pete’s Place isn’t just for those visiting and touring our farm. Pete’s Place @ Dakin Dairy is open to the public Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm. From retired farmers & tourists to our loyal locals, it is a place that leaves you with a sense of belonging to something bigger than yourself.
Our farm fresh ingredients paired with the causal, at-home atmosphere make it the type of cafe you keep returning to. In addition to our cafe’s relaxing atmosphere, visitors can enjoy eating under the pavilion or picnic on the front porch. After lunch, kids can enjoy the playground, fossil dig, and learn about our goats and sheep. Make Dakin Dairy Farms your destination for family fun. Because of our many family activities, you and your family will create lifelong memories.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich – Served with Coleslaw and your choice of Fresh Cheddar or Pepper Jack cheese. $8.99
- Deli Meat Sandwich – White or Whole Wheat, Ham or turkey, Cheddar, pepper jack or Muenster cheese. Can be hot pressed. $6.99
- Greek Salad – Fresh Lettuce, tomato, onion, feta, Kalamata olives, dolma, Greek pepper. $8.99
- Chicken Salad Croissant – served with Lettuce and Tomato $6.99
- Hot Dogs – 2 for $5 or 1 for 2.50
DAKIN’S RULES FOR A SAFE VISIT
– No outside food or drinks, please!
– Children MUST be supervised by an accompanying adult.
– Please stay within designated public areas.
– No alcoholic beverages.
– No pets.
– Shoes and shirt required. Closed-toe shoes recommended.
– PLEASE, no climbing! Our trees are so inviting to climb, but unfortunately, liability issues prohibit climbing.
Dakin Dairy Farms is a real working dairy with tractors and heavy equipment moving within the farming area.
Pavilion rental available:
Call for more info at 941-322-2802 x303